BluWave is looking for a Content Marketing Coordinator who will join the growing marketing team, reporting directly to the Marketing Director. In this role, you will be responsible for overseeing the content marketing function at BluWave - from content ideation and strategy to development and performance analysis. You will work closely with team members across the business to develop thoughtful, compelling content that delivers value to BluWave’s target audiences. You will develop content that maps to our buyer’s journey and help guide them through the awareness, consideration, decision, and returning buying stages.
Please include a resume and cover letter in your application.
Your key responsibilities:
Strategy (10% of your time)
- Manage a content calendar that will highlight our key value propositions, create a consistent flow of communications to our target audiences that align with, and support our larger company and marketing objectives
- Work with marketing leadership to use data-driven insights to define our quarterly content strategy
- Support plans to atomize content into other snackable content types (infographics, videos, etc.) that our prospects and clients find easy to consume
- Become a specialist in the private equity audience, relentlessly seek data and relevant trends to make decisions that improve the impact and effectiveness of content concepts, and copy across mediums and channels
Content development (90% of your time)
- Flex from writer to editor, collaborate cross-functionally to ensure outstanding quality, cohesion, and impact of content across all marketing touchpoints from paid ads to emails, landing pages to video scripts
- Drive all steps of content projects from concept, approval, and execution all the way to the evaluation and measurement of each project’s success
- Collaborate with subject matter experts across the organization to solicit new ideas and develop thought leadership, ensuring we're featuring a variety of voices and perspectives
- Support and execute promotion plans for content published on our thought leadership channels, including defining audience segments on social media, independently creating posts, monitoring engagement, and actively adjusting plans to optimize engagement
- Create and adapt content for 1:Few ABM programs
- Measure and drive SEO improvements through both technical and content strategies
Your key characteristics:
- Love to win and believes in “we” more than “me”
- Prolific writer who loves all things content
- Self-motivated with a strong ability to work both as a team and alone to get jobs done on time
- Comfortable dealing with ambiguity and possess the ability to organize ideas with minimal oversight
- Extremely well-organized, detail-oriented, and highly comfortable with multitasking
- Bring a sense of humor, willing to be your authentic self and a deep believer in being human-first
- 4-year undergraduate degree from a top university
- 2-4 years of professional work experience in a content marketing role for a B2B business (ideally at a SaaS startup)
- Excellent writing skills and proven track record of developing compelling marketing materials (be prepared to share work samples)
- Outstanding editorial instincts and distinct perspective on what qualifies as "good content"
- Strong ability to leverage research and data to drive content ideas that make complex topics clear, exciting, and catching
- Deep understanding of the B2B customer lifecycle and the types of content and campaigns needed at each phase of the funnel
- Solid grasp on account-based marketing and how to execute it with limited resources
- Experience working with a marketing automation tool (e.g. - HubSpot, Marketo, etc.), SEO tools (e.g. - SEMrush, MOZ, etc.), analytics tools (Google Analytics, Mixpanel, Hotjar, etc.), and a content management system (e.g. - WordPress, SquareSpace, etc.)
Future Opportunities for Growth:
As BluWave grows, numerous opportunities for additional responsibilities and advancement will present themselves to talented, ambitious, team-oriented individuals who have proven themselves in this role.
Please include your resume and a message to let us know why you would be a good fit for this position.
BluWave, LP is proud to be an equal opportunity employer that is committed to inclusion and diversity.