We are seeking a driven individual with a proven track record in the Private Equity landscape to help lead our Account Management efforts. As Senior Account Manager, you will be responsible for opening new private equity firm relationships and deepening our relationships across our existing clients and their portfolio companies. You will also provide a leadership role for our firm-wide Account Management activities.
You will be responsible for achieving new client activation targets, bookings targets, and customer satisfaction measures, among other key performance indicators. You will be responsible for working with our data and marketing resources to ensure each client firm and user are brought along the appropriate client journeys.
Are you passionate about helping your clients succeed? Are you a hands-on account manager who deeply understands how to “land and expand” within the PE client landscape? Do you know how to manage the customer journey and maximize customer engagement? Do you love solving complex problems in a fast-paced environment? Are you willing to give the extra effort to ensure our customers and your teammates succeed? Are you a “we,” not “me” person? Do you like to win?
We're looking for a proactive, intelligent, and self-motivated team member for our Account Management Director position who can help us execute against our strategic account management plans to effectively grow our current and future customer relationships.
Key responsibilities will include:
- BluWave works with over 490+ PE funds, and your job will be to maximize each of those relationships to ensure each customer firm and user is getting the most from BluWave. You will provide leadership executing our account management strategy for our prospects and customers by working with our Managing Director overseeing overall corporate development, our Account Management team, as well as our Marketing Director.
- Leveraging our data and proprietary market maps to strategically build new relationships and grow deeper relationships within existing clients, leveraging the different team members across Account Management and Research/Operations to maximize all customer interactions.
- Acting as a player/coach to both engage with clients directly, but also coordinate the various client-facing parts of BluWave to 1) ensure there is regular strategic communication between our internal teams and client accounts; 2) ensure the client interface from BluWave is consistently relevant, coordinated, insightful, and value-added; 3) deepen our customer relationships in support of their success and our business growth.
- Engaging with our Marketing team to ensure the value-added content is thoughtfully shared with our customers to support stronger relationships with our clients over time —both digitally (via email and LinkedIn) and in-person (virtual events and, eventually, in person events).
- Communicating plans and collaboratively working effectively and efficiently across BluWave, including Account Management, Research/Operations, and Marketing teams.
- As with any high-growth start up, being hands-on, flexible, and happy taking on other responsibilities as needed as part of our collaborative team with a shared mission
- A good person who loves to win and believes in “we” more than “me”
- Has a player/coach mentality. You need to be a “doer” who is unafraid to work in a less structured environment
- Highly analytical using data-driven intellectual curiosity to solve problems, primarily around prioritizing and penetrating client accounts
- Highly developed customer-service skills, including both IQ to full grasp the PE world and how we bring value, and EQ to understand the nuance in communicating with this particular client set
- Self-motivated with strong ability to work both in teams and independently to get jobs done on time
- Extremely well-organized, detail-oriented, and highly comfortable with multitasking
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills
- 4-year undergraduate degree from a top University, ideally in business or a related field
- 5-7 years of professional work experience in account management or customer success. Prior account management experience with a top, trusted resource serving the private equity industry is strongly preferred.
- Experience with CRM tools such as Salesforce.com
- We prefer that you live here in Nashville currently, but we're open to talking if you're fully committed to relocating here.
The BluWave Values
We place great importance on adding team members that align with our company values. We live and breathe these every day, and we are looking for someone to join the team who appreciates the importance of company values and culture as much as we do.
- Team: We’re a “we” not “me” people
- Value: We bring value with value
- Grow: We are always growing our business and our selves
- Win: Winning for our clients
Future Opportunities for Growth
As BluWave grows, numerous opportunities for additional responsibilities and advancement will present themselves to talented, ambitious, team-oriented individuals who have proven themselves in this role.
Please include your resume and a message to let us know why you would be a good fit for this position.
BluWave, LP is proud to be an equal opportunity employer that is committed to inclusion and diversity.