BluWave is looking for a Creative Content Marketing Manager who will join the growing marketing team, reporting directly to the Marketing Director. In this role, you will be responsible for executing creative design and supporting content creation at BluWave. You’ll be involved in shaping the creative direction to content ideation, designing asset delivery to campaign performance analysis. As our first in-house creative resource, you will be helping build this function from the ground up. Your work will bring our thought leadership and business narrative to life through compelling, engaging, and strategic creative design and content creation across various formats and channels.
The work you’ll produce will directly impact the growth of our business and be a core function in our go-to-market strategy. BluWave has experienced tremendous growth over the last few years and this role will be a key player in helping us achieve our goals as we continue to scale the business.
Please include a resume and cover letter in your application.
Your key responsibilities:
Strategy (10% of your time)
- Help think through the intersection of creative and content that will highlight our key value propositions, establish a consistent flow of communications to our target audiences that align with, and support our larger company and marketing objectives
- Work with the marketing team to use data-driven insights to help define our quarterly marketing strategy for our core audiences
- Support plans to atomize content into other snackable content types (infographics, videos, etc.) that our prospects and clients find easy and interesting to consume
- Seek data and relevant trends to make decisions that improve the impact and effectiveness of our campaigns across mediums and channels
Creative content development (70% of your time)
- Help us as we build our reputation for creativity in deliverables while taking on a diverse range of creative projects
- Flex from designer to writer to digital marketer, collaborate cross-functionally to ensure outstanding quality, cohesion, and impact of content across all marketing touchpoints from paid ads to emails, landing pages to videos
- Collaborate with the rest of the marketing team, business development, account management, data, and other business leads to help launch new creative and branding campaigns
- Drive all steps of creative content projects from concept, approval, and execution all the way to the evaluation and measurement of each project’s success
- Work the team internally to prioritize and manage the creation of various creative assets across all channels including website, paid media, email, and organic channels
- Support the company’s creative planning and execution - establish internal systems, workflows, and standard methodologies to optimize organizational efficiency and accelerate creative output
- Work on design of materials from concept to completion or handle certain portions of creative work while demonstrating the ability to work within style guides
- Lead the video production process from the shoot to post-production
Campaign execution & analysis (20% of your time)
- Understand the challenges faced by each buyer persona; use this to create targeted campaigns addressing and solving these challenges
- Build the BluWave brand through innate sales intelligence and business acumen to optimize campaigns for conversion and SEO through concise, noteworthy brand marketing campaigns
- Measure and drive SEO improvements through both technical and content strategies
- Execute & optimize paid demand campaigns across various channels including, but not limited to: Google Search, Google Display, YouTube, Bing Ads, LinkedIn, Facebook, and Twitter
- Develop an effective, data-driven optimization process to quickly identify and respond to changes in performance
- Create masterful media plan presentations and program recaps to share with the broader team
Your key characteristics:
- Love to win and believes in “we” more than “me”
- You have a strong sense for creating designs that resonate with a sophisticated B2B clientele
- Strong visual storyteller who loves all things content
- Master at collaborating skill sets and decision-makers to see projects through to completion that generate leads, improve the buyer's journey, and increase reach and revenue of growing companies
- Self-motivated with a strong ability to work both as a team and alone to get jobs done on time
- Comfortable dealing with ambiguity and possess the ability to organize ideas with minimal oversight
- Extremely well-organized, detail-oriented, and highly comfortable with multitasking
- Bring a sense of humor, willing to be your authentic self and a deep believer in being human-first
- 4-year undergraduate degree in graphic design or marketing from a top university
- 3-5 years of professional work experience in a design, creative or content marketing role for a B2B business (ideally at a SaaS startup)
- Excellent creative skills and proven track record of developing compelling marketing materials (be prepared to share work samples)
- Outstanding creative instincts and distinct perspective on what qualifies as "great content"
- Strong ability to leverage research and data to drive content ideas that make complex topics clear, exciting, and catching
- Successful track record of creating visually compelling B2B content through the entire process – from ideation to execution
- Expert-level skills in Adobe Creative Suite (Illustrator, InDesign, Photoshop, After Effects, and Premier Pro)
- Hands-on experience using SEO tools (e.g. – SEMrush, MOZ, etc.), a CMS (ideally WordPress), analytics tools (e.g. - Google Analytics, Mixpanel, Hotjar, etc.), and ad platforms (e.g. - Google Ads, LinkedIn, Facebook, RollWorks, etc.)
- Proven proficiency in analyzing data and developing actionable business insights for A/B testing design
- Amazing communications, project management, and relationship-building skills; ability to communicate effectively across the entire organization
The BluWave Values
We place great importance on adding team members that align with our company values. We live and breathe these every day, and we are looking for someone to join the team who appreciates the importance of company values and culture as much as we do.
- Team: We’re “we” not “me” people
- Value: We bring value with values
- Grow: We are always growing our business and our selves
- Win: Winning for our clients
Future Opportunities for Growth
As BluWave grows, numerous opportunities for additional responsibilities and advancement will present themselves to talented, ambitious, team-oriented individuals who have proven themselves in this role.
Please include your resume and a message to let us know why you would be a good fit for this position.
BluWave, LP is proud to be an equal opportunity employer that is committed to inclusion and diversity.