Are you a relationship builder who loves talking to new people? Are you curious about all aspects of business? Do you love solving complex problems in a fast-paced environment and going to any lengths necessary to help our customers and your teammates succeed?
BluWave is an innovative, nimble, and rapidly growing organization with a unique business model serving a large unmet need within the Private Equity industry. We're looking for proactive, sharp, and self-motivated individuals for our Private Equity Consulting Associate position who can work efficiently either by themselves or while collaborating with their team without letting important details slip through the cracks.
At BluWave, you’ll be intimately learning how businesses are built and developed. Your role will actively support clients’ key value creation initiatives. Most people don’t get this type of exposure until they get an MBA.
Please include a resume and cover letter in your application.
Key responsibilities will include:
· Effectively and professionally interact with senior level private equity / venture capital investors and portfolio company executives to understand business challenges and explore the best ways to tackle them in a results-oriented environment
· Spend a large portion of the day interacting with clients and solution providers, leading multiple projects at any given point in time
· Perform original research to map networks and identify third party resources to help our clients assess opportunities to build and grow their companies
· Communicate effectively and efficiently over the phone and through email without missing important details and under tight deadlines
· As with any fast growth start-up, you will need to be flexible and happy taking on other responsibilities as needed as part of our collaborative team with a shared mission
· A good person who loves to win and believes in “we” more than “me”
· Self-motivated with strong ability to work both in teams and alone to get jobs done on time
· A keen ability to ask questions, explore, and understand a wide variety of business challenges
· Extremely well-organized, detail-oriented, and highly comfortable with multitasking
· A natural ability to use existing and form new professional networks, build fast rapport over phone/email, and assess the quality and skill of third parties
· Amazing verbal and written communication skills
· 4-year undergraduate degree from a top University
· 4-6 years of professional work experience; experience serving private equity firms and their portfolio companies is a strong plus, but certainly not required
· Strong experience performing internet research, utilizing databases such as Pitchbook and CRM systems, and using community networks in dynamic start-up environments is desirable
· We prefer that you live here in Nashville currently, but we're open to talking if you're interested in relocating here
· We take the health of our employees seriously and require all staff to be fully vaccinated against Covid-19 as a requirement for employment
The BluWave Values
We place great importance on adding team members that align with our company values. We live and breathe these every day, and we are looking for someone to join the team who appreciates the importance of company values and culture as much as we do.
- Team: We’re a “we” not “me” people
- Value: We bring value with value
- Grow: We are always growing our business and our selves
- Win: Winning for our clients
BluWave is a top tier destination for differentiated individuals to grow their long-term careers. We are building the best intelligent B2B marketplace in the world.
BluWave encourages anyone to apply to join our team. BluWave is an inclusive workplace that considers all applicants regardless of gender, race, ethnicity, sexual orientation or identification, background, disability or status.
Future Opportunities for Growth:
As BluWave grows, numerous opportunities for additional responsibilities and advancement will present themselves to talented, ambitious, team-oriented individuals who have proven themselves in this role.
Please include your resume and a message to let us know why you would be a good fit for this position.
BluWave, LP is proud to be an equal opportunity employer that is committed to inclusion and diversity.