The Salesforce.com Administrator will work with a team of cross-functional stakeholders and manage the company's Salesforce solution with regard to system updates (fixes and enhancements), interfaces with other solutions, and user access/security needs. This individual needs to enjoy working in a collaborative manner and creating repeatable and scalable solutions for a company experiencing continual growth.
- Serve as the technology lead for Salesforce and communicate/collaborate at a high level with business owners and other technology team members, managing CRM, operational workflows, and customer portals
- Collaborate with internal and external stakeholders, understand business needs, and define requirements to guide implementation
- Design and implement repeatable and scalable solutions to fulfill business needs
- Work with internal and external stakeholders to enhance/maintain Salesforce digital experience sites (aka communities/portals)
- Work with data and analytics team members to integrate Salesforce with source databases and data warehouse solutions
- Implement and support integrations between Salesforce and other applications
- Troubleshoot issues, identify root causes, resolve bugs and errors, and implement optimal solutions to resolve issues at the source
- Work with external consultants as needed
- Manage Salesforce change control for both new functionality requests and environment management
- Own system documentation for Salesforce, its integrations, and ongoing enhancements/updates
- Manage Salesforce user access, security, roles, and profiles
- Perform other duties as assigned or required, occasional night and weekend work is required
- A team-oriented person who loves to win, seeks ongoing personal growth, and believes in “we” more than “me”
- Passion for solving problems and helping grow our business through technology
- Intellectual curiosity that prompts a constant search for better and more efficient ways to achieve our goals
- Extremely well-organized, detail-oriented, and highly comfortable with multi-tasking
- Strong and demonstrated interpersonal and communication skills who would thrive in a team-oriented environment
- Ability to think long-term and help take our data analytics to the next level
Must possess the following technical knowledge, skills, and abilities proportionate to the job's essential functions:
- Demonstrated proficiency with Salesforce's declarative (out of the box) capabilities to prioritize configuration when possible vs. coding
- Experience with Salesforce digital experience sites (aka communities/portals)
- Experience leading Salesforce software development lifecycle/change set deployment
- Salesforce Administrator certification (preferred)
- Experience with Conga Grid and Composer, Adobe Sign, (preferred)
- Two or more years of experience administering Salesforce
- Four or more years of professional experience in a technology function or role
- Four year college degree
- Start-up background preferred, comfortable being a jack-of-all-trades and working on a breadth of projects with short turnaround times
- We prefer that you live here in Nashville currently, but we're open to talking if you're fully committed to relocating here.
- We take the health of our employees seriously and require all staff to be fully vaccinated against Covid-19 as a requirement for employment
The BluWave Values
We place great importance on adding team members that align with our company values. We live and breathe these every day, and we are looking for someone to join the team who appreciates the importance of company values and culture as much as we do.
- Team: We’re a “we” not “me” people
- Value: We bring value with value
- Grow: We are always growing our business and our selves
- Win: Winning for our clients
BluWave is a top tier destination for differentiated individuals to grow their long-term careers. We are building the best intelligent B2B marketplace in the world.
BluWave encourages anyone to apply to join our team. BluWave is an inclusive workplace that considers all applicants regardless of gender, race, ethnicity, sexual orientation or identification, background, disability or status.
Future Opportunities for Growth:
As BluWave grows, numerous opportunities for additional responsibilities and advancement will present themselves to talented, ambitious, team-oriented individuals who have proven themselves in this role.
Please include your resume and a message to let us know why you would be a good fit for this position.
BluWave, LP is proud to be an equal opportunity employer that is committed to inclusion and diversity.